Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Google " the forgotten 15thers"  every time I post a link it disappears

That says a lot to me. 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Mine says it is being processed and it will give me a date when available. I am stunned at how I can get my stimuls check before my refund.  I talked to a guy and he said that I should be seeing my deposit the 2nd week of April and we already in May and haven't received anything. Plus they withdraw the amount before actually having my refund in hand when I agreed to pay when I received it. I will never use TurboTax

Why having got my refunded

Why i having got my. Money form my grandbaby 

I don't think that's it their having to be more stricter cause people doing fraud to get more on their taxes I wouldn't think that has to do with it I'm white but in God eyes it doesn't matter he loves everyone even you always remember that 

The exact thing happened to me 🤔

I am in the same situation; I have also been since  2/4/20 and I have not received a refund either. I can’t reach anyone at the IRS. It’s really frustrating! I filed electronically and still no processed  return. I guess the IRS thought they needed more time so they sent me the verification letter; I completed the Verification the same day... still NO RETURN! I truly believe they have stopped processing returns to focus on stimulus payments! As long as I have been filing taxes it has NEVER taken this long to process! At this rate it will be next tax season before I get my refund.. I just want to know what the hold is. 

carrasnned92
Returning Member

When I did my taxes and put my 1095A and 1095B. It didn't tell me use that form? What should I do? I filed 4/5/20 and it's been saying processing will have date for me. ? Thank you

I havent received my tax return either from IRS not sure what is going on but it would be nice if Turbo Tax intervene or communicate with people on what they can do to speed this up I been waiting since February and definitely last time I use intuit Turbo Tax no help. 

@ Bornvision wrote:

I havent received my tax return either from IRS not sure what is going on but it would be nice if Turbo Tax intervene or communicate with people on what they can do to speed this up I been waiting since February and definitely last time I use intuit Turbo Tax no help. 

Are you sure it was successfully filed and accepted? (If you used Online TurboTax, you can confirm at the Tax Home of your account). 

If accepted, does this IRS tool says your return is still "being processed?"

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

Only the IRS can tell you what all they are doing with your return.  The regular IRS live assistance call centers are closed for the time being.  But most offices of the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service are still taking phone calls.   They may be able to tell you the reason for your delay.  They are more prone to help if you have a hardship.

At the following IRS website, find the USA map and click on your state, and it will give you the number of your area's IRS Taxpayer Advocate.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-a-Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

Also see this article for more info on how the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service works::
http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc104.html

I am on ssi but I did file taxes and it said identify, I did everything went ok but I haven't received a stimulus check or my taxes what the heck is goin on??

The same thing happened to me. I was notified TT was going to be taking their fees and I contacted them and was told the fees would be deferred until I received my return. 4 weeks later, not only have I still not received my refund, TT took over $200 out of my bank account, causing overdraft fees and my rent check to bounce. Great things to have to deal with in a state like PA that is closed and with shelter in place orders during this COVID-19 pandemic. I contacted TT and was told they couldn't do anything about it since the money was already home. After 11 years of using TT I would've never expected this to happen. I'll never use them again. And, I still have not received my return. 

I did my taxes on March 2 I got a letter from internal revenue service they needed to verify  my income I should know something in 60 days it's been 60 days now I can't get intouch with anyone

@Jtrice wrote:

The same thing happened to me. I was notified TT was going to be taking their fees and I contacted them and was told the fees would be deferred until I received my return. 4 weeks later, not only have I still not received my refund, TT took over $200 out of my bank account, causing overdraft fees and my rent check to bounce. Great things to have to deal with in a state like PA that is closed and with shelter in place orders during this COVID-19 pandemic. I contacted TT and was told they couldn't do anything about it since the money was already home. After 11 years of using TT I would've never expected this to happen. I'll never use them again. And, I still have not received my return. 

If their debit caused an overdraft, did you ask TurboTax Support to cover your overdraft fees?  There is an appeals process to recover those NSF fees.  You have to talk to them first and get an incident number.  Then when you upload the statement, be sure to black out any personal info such as the bank account number.   Only show your name, TurboTax charges, and overdraft fee.   You can black out other non-related charges or anything else.   Follow the instructions in the first FAQ below.

Once you have received your incident number, here is the FAQ that tells how to upload your document:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/submit-an-nsf-fee-case-for-review/01/25701

To talk to them and get an incident number, you can use the special phone number shown in the first paragraph of this FAQ:

FAQ:  Why was my bank account auto-debited for the TurboTax fees?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

Hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern), Mon-Fri

@Markitajam86 wrote:

I did my taxes on March 2 I got a letter from internal revenue service they needed to verify  my income I should know something in 60 days it's been 60 days now I can't get intouch with anyone

The IRS live assistance call centers are closed, but most IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service offices are still taking phone calls in most states.  You may have to ask for a call back.   They may be able to look your case up and give you some information on the status of your review.  They are especially prone to help if you are having a hardship.

At the following IRS website, find the USA map and click on your state, and it will give you the number of your area's IRS Taxpayer Advocate.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-a-Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

Also see this article for more info on how the Taxpayer Advocate Service works::
http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc104.html

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies