Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I'm having the exact same problem as you. But we're just going to hold on, don't look for it and try not to think of it (well as lil as possible) then we're going to look up and we'll have it. God is not going to let us go without anything 🙏

booder66

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I filed 2018 with turbo now where is my stimulas

@booder66 wrote:

I filed 2018 with turbo now where is my stimulas

Use this IRS website for stimulus payment status - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Use this IRS website for get my payment FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment-frequently-asked-questions

Azure azurel
Returning Member

I haven't received mine either even my stimulus check they don't answer the phone at all this us CRAZY 

i haven't received my tax return in the mail yet child support people said I should have received something already it's been 18days since childsupport got there money

Azure azurel
Returning Member

They don't answer at all I try 

Ditto. Filed in January..no return (says still being processed) and no stimulus....I hear you. Hope everyone gets some answers ASAP..🌸🌸🌸

Arnika76
Returning Member

I current recieve ssdi and haven't recieve my stimulus yet 

I filed my taxes and received my return via direct deposit but still no stimulous     everyone i know has received theirs    makes no sense

Arnika76
Returning Member

Please help me out im recieve SSDI and no stimulus money 

Arnika76
Returning Member

Yes it is 

@Bowlstoncheryl1963 same exact thing happened to me. Someone filed 2019 fraudulently using my information. This happened back in early Feb. I too filed a identity theft affidavit with the IRS and even after all this time it's still being processed. I actually called and got ahold of someone. They told me they are STILL processing it and they received my identity theft affidavit. My question is how long does it freaking take to clearly see it was fraud and close it out. This is what may be holding our stimulus checks up @Bowlstoncheryl1963 . But if that was the case, why not just use our 2018 tax filings to make sure we get our stimulus checks. This **bleep** is absurd. I updated my dd info on Apr 15th, the day the portal first opened and I've been stuck at I'm eligible but no payment date has been set and they'll deposit my money into my account below. I've been at that status for over 3 weeks going on a month. This is utterly ridiculous. Where is our **bleep**ing money! I dont owe any child support as I don't have any kids, I don't owe the IRS any money, I file my taxes on time every year error free and I do not file jointly as I've never been married. So what's the **bleep** hold up. This **bleep** was all a scam. 

Does our stimulus go to child support if you owe them? I keep checking and it hasnt been sent to them. 

They probably are trying to retrieve the $$ back from wherever they sent it to or waiting on someone higher than them to approve the affidavit. Either way its BS and u shouldn't have to wait. We are still waiting on our fed refund smh. We filed Jan 31st and was accepted on Feb 1st

Mine too. They received it Jan 29, I was supposed to get it Feb 15, and still nothing. Then in March I get a letter about not claiming earned income tax, so I revised and sent back in March and still not heard anything. Called the IRS 20 times and couldn't talk to anyone they were experiencing high call volume. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies