Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

As of date on IRS Transcripts ?

What exactly does that date mean ? It was 03/02 last week now update on Saturday to 03/09 only recent activity on transcripts because otherwise it says NA and no return filled. Was accepted on 1/14 .

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

30 Replies
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please look at the FAQ below for information about the cycle code.

My cycle code is 20200505. What does this mean? A ...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Mine doesn’t show a cycle code for 19

JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please restate your question, what exactly can we assist you with today?

On my transcript for 2019 all I can access is Wages and it states I don’t have a tax return filled yet ( which means they haven’t started on mine) so if I look on my 2018 transcripts I see “as of dates” for 03/09/20 . Which is new as of this week so I’m just tryna figure out what exactly does that date mean since I haven’t had any changes with WMR since I was accepted on 1/14. No tax codes and I’d not claim anything.

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Accepted means your return was received by the government and the basics like your social security number seem to be in order. After acceptance, the next step is for the government to approve your refund.

The status on the IRS website may change and state we cannot find a record of your return or  that you have put in incorrect information when tracking it, but this can all be normal in the process. Sometimes it can take more than 48-72 hours to process. TurboTax is not connected to the IRS or state department(s) of revenue refund tracking tools. We don't receive real time updates from the IRS. The IRS releases most refunds within 21 calendar days after the e-filed return has been accepted (received), not 21 days from the e-filing date. If accepted by the IRS, you can check your refund status below:

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

UPDATE : Turbo Tax never asked for my insurance info! Now I have to fax over all my info and wait another 6-8 weeks. THANKS! 

Inpjs

Same happened to me!!!!

That response didn’t even answer the question what is an as of date on transcripts 

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

@678947, Hopefully, someone from the forum can chime in on this for you. TurboTax does not have information on transcripts since the IRS provides these, and we do not have access to their systems. The only way to know for sure what something means on the transcript is by contacting the IRS. 

I agree!! They never asked for my 1095...and now I've been waiting since Feb.4th...never have I had a delay in 20 years!😩

Hey I have a question I was on 60 day review starting March 2 and every week I check my transcripts to see if I update and my as of date has stayed at March 2 but today changed to 4/27 but no 846 is it good my as of date changed it’s been stuck for awhile

BillM223
Expert Alumni

As Katrina noted above, we do not have access to your transcript information. However, perhaps you can take the sight of any change at all as a positive sign.

I do not know what "no 846" refers to.

Mine are the same . Received a letter for a 60 day review which is up on April 20 . Nothing has changed until I checked my transcripts this week and my as of date is now 4/27 but still no 846 code . Hoping this is good news and not another delay !??! Anyone find out any info ? Cycle code 20200705 

I also have an as of date of 4/27 on my transcripts. I file 2/2, accepted same day. My processing date is 3/9. Called early March after not receiving anything and they said I was under a 45 day review. They said if I didn't receive my return by 4/24 to call again.....which now we know that will do no good, since they are closed right now. My next move is to contact a tax advocate in hopes to get my return off hold. I honestly do not understand what the as of date means....my only guess is that is when my account would start to earn interest that they would then owe me as well. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies