turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lddavis88

Are you doing something for all of us who used Turbotax to receive our stimulus checks??

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
DanaB27
Expert Alumni

Are you doing something for all of us who used Turbotax to receive our stimulus checks??

If you filed a 2018 or 2019 tax return, meet the requirements, and entered your bank account for a direct deposit then you should receive a direct deposit for the Stimulus payment.

Please be aware the IRS is planning to open a "Get My Payment" application in mid-April to allow taxpayers to check on their stimulus payment and to update their direct deposit information if needed. You can visit the following link for the most recent updates: Economic Impact Payments

If you got your refund on a Turbo Card then please review this information:

The IRS is sending stimulus payments to eligible taxpayers who filed a tax return in either 2019 or 2018 and chose direct deposit and is depositing some stimulus payments onto prepaid debit cards for filers that chose to receive their refund through that method.

For the majority of prepaid debit cardholders, there is nothing more to do as the stimulus payment will be deposited to their account. If you no longer have access to your debit card, then please visit https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hello so on Sunday April 12 like  12:20 am I did the turbo tax stimulus so IRS can get my up to date banking information Because I didn't have to file 2019 and I got. A response saying IRS received my information and they excepted my information, will I get stimulus payment on April 15 still 

DeanM15
Expert Alumni

You will need to wait for the Treasury to set up the web portal for you to enter the banking information. The IRS has named the site Get My Payment If you did not have a refund with Direct Deposit, the IRS does not have your banking information. 

The Treasury is currently saying the Get My Payment site will be active on April 17th. You can find it here.

"In the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online so that individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail."

See more info here on the Treasury website.

@Nadiam1982

I already updated my information through turbo and gave my checking and routing information and received a confirmation  stating IRS received and excepted my information  from Turbo They already have my information If they have my direct deposit information will I get my check april 15

GiseleD
Expert Alumni

The IRS has not given TurboTax any official guidance as to when stimulus payments for every taxpayer will be released. As long as you provided your direct deposit information to the IRS through TurboTax, you will receive the stimulus when it is released. 

@Nadiam1982

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies