turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Account closed with money still on it

Green Dot did identify an issue that impacted some accounts. Any affected accounts should now be open and accessible. If you are still experiencing issues you will need to reach out to Green Dot directly at 1-866-795-7597.

This is about green dot. They said Unemplyment needs to call them I spoke to Unemplyment and now I can’t talk to a real person when I call green dot.  Any advice/ help please??

Can you please give me a good number to contact green dot? My account has been closed for almost a week now!

I’m in the same boat, but when I emailed the law enforcement guy, he said it’s because of Unemplyment!

I still don’t hVe access to my money! I don’t know what to do! Any advice??

When I call this number I can’t get a real person! I still don’t have access to my money and I am trying to get an apartment!

@Emilys0987 

Green Dot did identify an issue that impacted some accounts. Any affected accounts should now be open and accessible. If you are still experiencing issues you will need to reach out to Green Dot directly at 1-866-795-7597

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Laticia

Same thing happened to me. I've tried calling to talk to a live person but nothing. I've used turbo tax for years and now have filed with the BBB. I will sue if needed that money was for us to get through covid and there stealing it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So that’s why all of are accounts have been closed? I woke up to check my turbo card and it says my account has been closed is this why please message back thank u 

Manage cookies