Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

yeah, I'm with her on that because on my account the only thing I have on there is the past message followed by the tax topic 152 I don't see nothing by the Sea freeze on my account either but I think the IRS says that just to scare people knowing that we the people of the United States will continue to blow that phone line up. So The joke is on them. Lol

turbo tax will get you the expected refund date but they are not updated until the WMR update with the corrected dates.

And also don't believe even though that came straight from the IRS internal master file manual. Not for me or a silly website FROM THE IRS. Do you want the link?

Even on my transcripts I've never seen a c-freeze code on it

Once again....

C CODE FREEZE DONT SHOW UP ON TRANSCRIPTS BECAUSE IT'S NOT A TRANSACTION CODE. ITS AN INTERNALNIRS CODE TO LET THE COMPUTER KNOW NOT TO RELEASE THE FUNDS UNTILL AFTER THE 15TH.

transcripts only show transaction when transactions are being made like credits posting to the accounts offsets and ofcourse the best transaction code 846 meaning refund sent.

All you have to do is google c code freeze irs and it will take you to the irs manual and explain it all. It's really not that hard to figure out. It really isn't. 

@caron1981  We all just trying to get info I don’t think any of us works for the Irs so being rude or nasty is really not called for sheesh why so hostile  we are all wanting the same thing our money that belongs to us 

@caron1981no need to always be so hostile, if peoples questions make you mad, don't look at their messages.

Unlike myself people do not look at previous questions and replies, but that's ok. Either reiterate it or move on. Tax season bring the beast mentality out of people. Calm down and either help each other or move on. No need to get upset or snappy with one another. We need to be fighting the coronavirus if anything lol

you guys are crazy. talking about the freeze codes and what not.

nobody is updating until saturday. saturday morning you will have an update.

if anything is wrong with your return, you will be mailed a letter from IRS.

if you dont have anything wrong- you are just waiting.

unfortunately this path act will not be lifted until the 15th, which is saturday.

it could even take a few days after that for your WMR tool to be updated.

we are all just waiting, and you have to wait. theres nothing else to do.

this posting was supposed to be updating each other on where we are on wmr- but everyone seems to think they work for the IRS. YOU DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop shaming people, or saying your answers are right because i can tell you right now half of you are WRONG.

stop bashing people. literally just update once you have an update. ask questions when you have questions.

if you do not have a nice answer for that question, don't respond.

SERIOUSLY.

@tiffluv81 Idk WTF corona virus has to do with why my taxes aren’t present in my bank account but I’ll have a corona while I wait. 
Filed: 02/01/20

Accepted: 02/01/20

Approved: Nonexistent 

Look on my gf’s face when she sees how much more I got then she did: PRICELESS

@brsawyer its AFTER  the 15th not on the 15th. Geesh. Every website on the patch act including Irs.gov states AFTER the 15h. Path act lifts at midnight 15th going into the 16th.

....another person who lacks reading comprehension. 

On that note, let me see if I can bring happiness back, lol. 

Since the site is mistaking the numbers after the video as a phone number, type 1, 9, 8, 2, 4, 4, 2, 2, 1, 5, 6, 6, 1, 1, 9 after videos/ to see.

I filed 1/11/20, accepted 1/27/20, turbos estimated date is 1/17/20 so im hoping my taxes hit 1/18/20 since the 17th is presidents day.

@kmiller122000 did you have all credits & when was your PATH removed?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies