turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

barbie2064
Returning Member

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

Hey, I believe if you have 0505 and as of date of 2-17, like I do. Your dd will be the 20th. I went over my last 3 yrs of transcripts.  Its clear I went from 0405. When I was that I waited 7 days to get a refund issue 846 code. But this year and two other I received my refund 3 days after the as of date. The one year I waited 7 days  the longest, I had an offset for a student loan it was $3,000.  Hope this helps someone. P.s. just have ctc, actc credits

barbie2064
Returning Member

Hey, I  was just saying. If you look at your transcripts it's clear the irs doesn't really change when we get our dd. My as of date last year  was 02-19 with  0405, this year 0505, and the year before 0505. The 0505 this year has 02-17. I have always received my dd in my chase act 3 days later. Only time there was an issue was wen I had offset. Took 7 days from as of date to get dd. That year as of date was 02-14, money was in act 2/21. So, I can bet on it Sat we update to a ddd of 2-20, or 2-21. Bank holiday is Monday. Feels like the wait wasn't as long this year. Yay!! P.s have actc, ctc credits. Codes 150, 806, 766... Hope this helps anyone.

@barbie2064  Mine cycle code last year was 0805 and this it’s 0605 I wonder why it went back and my as of date is feb. 24 what do you think that means 

barbie2064
Returning Member

Hey, I been really stressed on getting an update lol. Idk if you csn access your transcripts, but that just took a load off of me. Been on igmrfd website last two years, it usually keeps me grounded. But, I thought since I  lost my bars on feb 1st something was wrong. It wasn't, the codes from my past  years were the same accept the year I had an offset. Looks like they made me wait a week from my as of date. Every other year same thing 846 code 3 days after as of date. This makes me hopeful. In the last stretch my lady. 

@barbie2064  Yes I can access my transcripts online and I have all the same codes as you just not the 846 code yet though 

barbie2064
Returning Member

I don't, unless its going by issues with our act. That's what I was saying. When I had that offset my code changed, and I  had to wait extra days to get my refund issued. Weirdly, it did change back to 0505 this year.  That as of date is when they have to go back into our account and work on it. I bet u, Sat-Sun. Alot of us will know if we have an further issues on our acct. If not, it's gonna say ddd's for the 20th-27th. Then Lord please hopefully if we dnt get a depst date, we will be those waiting to that March 3 and on date. Which would be a total change from my normal ddd. Always the 21st latest 27th with offset that time. You have bars?? I dnt, but still all good codes csn view transcripts too.. I'm done with that wmr website its never updated for me right or ontime every year.

barbie2064
Returning Member

Cool. We are good then!!  If nothing goes crazy in the nxt two days. No new codes ect. We're paid by nxt Friday watch!!! I hope to see some of you guys updating on igmr sat-sun. Hey, I noticed this year I didnt qualify for much. But, my cousins they get $9000 and up. Which is crazy. I never got that much. I tried to itemize and thought abt keeping gas receipts from work. Mayb that's how they always get alot. Also, it seems im paying tt more each year. But, shouldn't it be free I'm under 60,000.? 

Does anyone know if they count weekends for the 21 day waiting period? I filed Feb 3rd. Got my state taxes today. Was really shocked as they were just accepted the 6th. Thanks

barbie2064
Returning Member

Someone said on igmr that they do count. Which is good!! But wat abt President's Day, will that make a difference?

Yes 

barbie2064
Returning Member

Yes, but I did file Jan 17th. Which was waay later than last year. I think it's if they have received your tax info from your employer. Because, one year I remember I had to wait an extra week to see  anything. Everyone else saw movement. I also  received my refund the 27th of feb that year. Everything was a week off. I would give it until Sat. Then call. 

This happens to me every year. I check Santa Barbra bank. That's who issues if you use TT. If you actually have a dd, you will see it there. 

DESTENE7

I filed with TT on 2/8/20 and my federal was immediately accepted, state took 2 days but was accepted as well. I have EIC AND ACTC. I have been checking it and of course I got the error message and read that the IRS would send me a confirmation email that they had received it. So I did more research everyday since then and saw that someone said that you had to enter your federal amount without state added in. I did that and got the same message so I checked with my state (Alabama) and saw that they had received my return, yet and still I had no conf. Email from anyone but TT, today I checked the IRS app and they have acknowledged that they have received my return, currently waiting on my other bars who I'm pretty sure won't pop up until the end of the month. Not sure if this will help anyone but I found answers and little things I could do to check in groups like this😁

Filed 1/15

Accepted 1/27

Updated to Path 2/1

Checked WMR at 630 this morning and says my info doesnt match.

Anyone else today?

Filed with TT 2/1 claiming ACTC 

Fed Return accepted 2/1

Updated to one bar with tt 152 on 2/3

bars and amount disappeared 2/12

wmr saying tax return currently processing 

anyone know when the system might update? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies