turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

Me too

Nothing is going to happen this Saturday at all. This Saturday is the 15t . The path act does not lift untill after midnight into the 16th. The irs clearly stated it will be several days after the 15th for people to get deposit dates but by February 22nd most should have it. They say first round of deposits is the 1st week of March so I'm thinking it's going to be last week of of February as the irs always over shoots a week just in case. I'm thinking deposit dates will start showing either Tuesday or next Wednesday. 

I sure in the heck HOPE DD arent 1st wk of March. 2017 year I got refund on the 2/22 last year 2/27. Im NOT understanding why its later & later. Tho,last year was told it was due to the government shutdown. 

I even filed earlier (by few days) last yr & this year. 

Filed 1/25

Accepted 1/27

Been on PATH since.

Ohio.

@Shottamike23  No update here.Last yr(s) I recall Wednesday/Friday updates. This year I read IRS is short staff... Idk how accurate that info from different sites was true but I guess we will see Saturday. 

No update for me, as well. Same as I stated at the beginning of the post/thread:

Filed: 1/20

Accepted: 1/21

1/22: One bar on WMR

1/25: Updated to Path

Been there ever since. My transcript is complete for all except the 846 (DD code). Trying to stay patient.

No update for me either 

filed 1/11 

accepted 1/27 

One bar topic 152 

no PATH message 

transcripts not available 

getting extremely annoyed at this point

@Lvlybrneyes37   same boat as you...I feel like this sunday morning when we wake up0 we should see something right?

Years past I have always had my deposit by the 22nd.  

I filed my bfs taxes maybe a week before mine and his bars have been removed. Mine still has one bar. I filed on the 3rd

@nortonkd The path message looks like this:

Refund Status Results

According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue refunds before mid-February for tax returns that claim the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. This applies to the entire refund, even the portion not associated with these credits.

Check Where's My Refund in mid- to late February for your personalized refund status. It's updated once a day and remains the best way to check the status of your refund.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
  • Tax Topic 152, Refund Information
Please Note:

For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

@Lvlybrneyes37    how do you get your transcripts? Can you access that Online? Or over the phone?

@Mama2Many  you can get them both ways. Over the phone or online. Google irs get transcripts and it will walk you through the process. 

Both. If you google irs.gov get transcript you will be directed to the page. Anyway you can retrieve online copy is if you have specific numbers from auto loan school loan credit card or something like that otherwise you have to order by mail 

It’s Wednesday already so I’m sure we should see some movement this weekend after the 15th I’m assuming. Fingers crossed for us all. We probably shouldn’t even keep checking the wmr and out transcripts cause it’s disappointing that we see no movement. But Sunday is a few days away so hopefully we get some ddd

Filed 01/25/2020

Accepted 01/27/2020

ACTC no EIC

HoH

PATH message still shows on IRS WMR

I received my AZ State refund this morning 02/12/2020

If you are receiving the path message on where's my refund from previous years that means your tax refund has been processed and approved it is just waiting to be released by the IRS which will most likely not be until this weekend. most of you will get a direct deposit date over the weekend and it should be deposited within the next two weeks depending on who you Bank through and who filed your taxes.

I am in the same boat as everybody else with the still being processed. I filed 1/21 accepted 1/22. This past Monday morning when I checked where's my refund I updated to your refund is still being processed. I cannot get my tax transcript because the IRS has not processed my return. Every year my husband and I get at least one of the extra credits whether it's ACTC or the EIC. In past years I have always gotten the path message a week or so after I have been accepted by the IRS and usually the next week after the 15th when they can release the funds I have my deposit. This year is different but I am not the only one on still being processed. I do not believe that means anything I just think the IRS is a little slower this year. If it will help anybody out as long as you have a return transcript and no codes stating anything from the IRS your return is good you're just waiting for your deposit. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies