Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@peterthecheat  At least you got your state taxes. I live in Illinois and the state takes about 6-8 at least for me to receive. 

I filed my federal 2/1

accepted same day 

path message 2/8. No bars

i believe we just waiting for the approval. But it’s a few days away from the 15th so we have made it this far. Just keep watching just Incase your wmr codes change To like 203 or 151 , your transcripts l codes change or it says your return on Is Still being processed! 

mine as well.. DD deposit yesterday not sure how though the message on WMR still the same

@Msu88  I agree. I always updated to the path message and the next week or so I got approved . I definitely know that the Still being processed instead of is being processed means they are still reviewing your return 

Let me also add I updated Monday morning and I am usually a weekly update so I normally always update Saturdays. Goes to show that yes the IRS can update any day during the week if they choose to but most updates take place Wednesdays or Saturdays.

No. That means that the IRS has not processed and approved your refund amount yet. Hold patiently until this weekend and I'm sure you'll probably get a update. 

A side note for anybody that cares I do have my degree in accounting. I have passed my CPA exam I've done a lot of research on how the IRS does taxes.

@Mama2Many  You can try to access them online. You will need either a mortgage acct, student loan, credit card (last 8 digits) or auto loan acct number just to be verified before creating an account. Also, you’ll need a phone in your name to be verified and to receive verification codes every time you log in. Here’s the link: https://www.irs.gov/payments/view-your-tax-account

Or, you can have the transcript mailed to you: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

Only catch with having it mailed is that it may be blank if your return has not been processed. Transcripts are updated all the time. Good luck!

Filed 1/17

Accepted  1/27

Recieved refund advance on the 27 20mins after acceptance 

Now stuck with 1 bar and tt 152 no movement at all. Help please

You guys, I wanna add this tidbit of info from my experience with Path and the message and what it could mean:

I get the Path msg every year, but I have also owed back taxes in the last two years (long story). While I still get the Path message, once it’s lifted, my refund is credited to the year with the debt. So, approval may not mean a DDD, depending on what the IRS has found during processing. I make my last offset this year, but it’s not more than my refund amount. I will be getting a refund. But, Be careful with using the word approval interchangeably with DDD b/c that may not be the case. *JUST MY EXPERIENCE *

Not 100% true.. I only have the path message still this morning. And my DD was yesterday. Maybe there are also some system updating issues. 

Good Luck.

Now my spouse still has the pat message we filed separately using both and 1 kid for each. His still has path message but nothing more has changed since 01/28 with him

@tiffluv81  Where are you seeing a DD? On WMR? Or the tax service that you used is giving you an estimated date?

nothing. I gotten my deposit notification with my bank. Nothing has changed in turbo tax, nor irs.gov. Strange i know but we do have mine just waiting on his now.

I hear alot of people saying they had no updates but got deposit via bank. I've been che king mine. My bank is NFCU they show deposits as sent in and release a day early. Sometimes I see a deposit a full 4 days before its released 

@tiffluv81  Ah! You’re the first one I’ve heard about getting a deposit that had EITC and/or ACTC. Ppl with CTC have gotten refunds b/c that’s not included under Path. Interesting.

Hey Yall mines just updated from checking this morning at 730am... I went from 1 bar to a DDD OF 2/19/20 ... I Think something is wrong with the IRS WMR TOOL this year

@bdorsey006 @What does your transcripts say what is your as of date on there and did you have any credits

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies