turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

I wish the IRS would be more transparent about this other than the standard path act info they give out. I get though.  The whole thing is about fraud on our kind of tax credits. It's a shame thieves and tax liars have caused honest people to wait longer. 

I'm honestly assuming that you will be getting your deposit the last week of this month and those with the cycle code of  20200505 will get their deposit between the 17th-21st. I filed on the 27th and was accepted the same day, about 6 or 7 hours later. The next week, I had the PATH message but I didn't check my transcripts this year as I constantly did last year. I'm just assuming that I got the PATH message so soon because I have to verify with a pin every year.

I am going to start using a pin for sure. Everytime I call them they act like it's not enough time to know anything yet. So after 15th if I dont see a change I'll be calling on that monday the 17th to see what's up

@jamank  Same as me i file my federal tax with a ip pin every year since 2014 i file 1/25 and1/27 i get accepted by irs so you think i should get my refund 17-21,i only have tax topic 152 no path act msg 

@Kesi12 i don’t blame you if i don’t see change by now and the 15 I’m call them on the 18 because the Monday is a holiday and they are closed 

Filed 1/17

Accepted 1/27

Still on 152 tax topic

File with ip pin 

Help why am I just stuck

@Shottamike23 that message literally means we are still processing. We just need an update

@Jazzy89 whoever processing ours in moving slow they must have gotten all complicated cases in their que. Just like any job some people move faster than others 

@Kesi12 But is still being processing and being processed is the same because i have it is being processed.

I updated this morning to path message I filed 1/28 and was accepted the same day my friend filed 2/4 got accepted the same day and got the path message this morning also 

was accepted 1/30 changed to path act today,says mid feb. to keep checking.

@Shottamike23 It's highly likely because last year I didn't get the PATH message at all, yet I received my refund on the 22nd of February. So I think you may be among the first batch of deposits after the PATH lift, depending on when you filed. And remember, some people who filed after IRS opening date may receive their refunds before those who filed early. It happened so frequently last year. I really do hope you are among many deposits in 2 weeks. 🙂

@Lvlybrneyes37 No change at all 🙄

Filed 1/18/20

Accepted 1/27/20

1 bar, Tax Topic 152

Last year I went from 1 bar to a deposit then the next day all 3 ba and s. Not sure what's going on but I think some of us won't update on the website but in all actuality have updated with the IRS. Idk how any of this works but this year seems to be the worst wait for me because I'm actually looking forward to getting to use some of mine for myself, moving, and saving and investing the rest. I'm just impatiently waiting 😒

@Ldynay85 I honestly think you might get yours the week that PATH lifts. I never got a PATH message last year. I had that "still processing" message but I did get my deposit on the 22nd. It's coming soon. 🙂

@jamank I'm hoping so!! 🤞🏽

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies