turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@qpolkbena  Yes. Always got mine the following Friday after path was lifted 

@qpolkbena yes that's mostly your deposit date. Congrats when did you check 

Also the 22 this year is on a saturday so mostly it may be the 24th then 27th 

I updated to path over night. Looks like its probably going to be the 22nd like previous years

I’m still on one bar and tax topic 152 like wtf now they have one more update tonight at 9 pm to midnight 

@Shottamike23 we better be in that one. Omg I been checking my transcripts to. Ima check my hisbands and see if his updated 

I updated to the path act message so I should be good. I better get my refund on the 22nd like I always have. Mommas what's a. Early spay day lol. 

I updated to path this morning so hopefully the update next Saturday has a ddd 

@afrocherokeegirl  congrats. To you others.. you guys keep checking it. Mine didn't change to the path until some hours later. I checked it again after 12pm and it has changed. Just a little couragement. 

Me too, 

Path this morning.

@caron1981  I hope I'm next I'll keep checking my transcripts and I'll check a little later today

@Kesi12  i been trying to create account but i have a debit card i did have a account before but i can’t sign into it because i don’t member my password and my gmail i use i don’t member that password either and i don’t have that phone number associated with that account 

@Shottamike23 have you tried resetting the password for the gmail. Do you still have same phone number for gmail? I never remember my pass I just have them send an approval to my phone and when I need to rest I just change it. I think that's the fastest way to reset your pass to that so you can get into your transcript account . Other wise you can have them mailed , which would defeat the purpose 

Updated to PATH message this morning! Hoping everyone gets some good news today. 

Mike.

The cycle code indicates the day your account posted to the IRS Master File. This date indicates the 4 digits of the current cycle year, two-digit IRS cycle week, and two-digit processing day of the week. 

Every year it is a great debate if cycle dates have meanings... for me, for the past 5 years I have received my refund according to the cycle date, usually the following day from it.   Im sure the debate will go on...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies