Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2019 Tax return will not print,,,,someone at Turbotax plz get in touch

I just file yesterday, 1/30/20, and the 2019 PDF file will not print,   Why doesn't TurboTax fix this bug so everyone has the options to print their return?    HELP!!!!!!!!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

Maybe it's this one..

For some reason, EDGE downloads "some" PDF files with a ".txt" extension.

IT really is a PDF file, so just change the .txt to .pdf   and it should open normally  (if you haven't mucked with the file when you did open it)

OR

Download the PDF using a different browser.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

The 2019 PDF will not be available until the 2019 tax return that you filed has been accepted by the IRS.

If the return has been accepted and the PDF will not print from the Tax Home web page, then try this -

Sign onto your TurboTax online account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down and click on Add a State.  This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.

I need to refile my tax return because TURBOXTAX  made an error on my return.

I want to correct the error. I need my rebate. It is my money. Please,Please, contact me at [phone number removed] or

[phone number removed] Hurry

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@legendarydad

See the link below for TurboTax guarantees. https://turbotax.intuit.com/corp/guarantees/

This FAQ will provide you the steps to contact an agent. https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I need a copy of my 2019 return but I can not print it  I t is vary importat to have asap LeRoy

Wasn't able to read please resend

@leroylucas wrote:

I need a copy of my 2019 return but I can not print it  I t is vary importat to have asap LeRoy

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

Note - If you are using the Edge web browser it will change the file extension from .pdf to .txt

Rename the file extension back to .pdf

Or change your web browser to either Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and download the PDF you the 2019 tax return again.

@leroylucas You have not explained why you cannot print.  What is the issue? 

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
cdrcecusn

print mo turbotax

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies