turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2019 return

was 2019 return ever accepted by IRS?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

2019 return

If you filed your 2019 return with TurboTax, you can find out the status of it by logging back in to the same account that you used to file it.  If you are sure that you filed your 2019 return, here's how you can access it: How do I access a prior year return?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

2019 return

I have filed tax with this site,2019,, I need copy emailed to [email address removed]

2019 return

TT cannot email tax returns, and it is not safe to do so.

Deakie44

2019 return

I only need this to pay my ok.tax,so I can renew my lpn nursing lic. Plz email a copy today.i release intuitt.com from any and all privacy issues.

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

2019 return

TurboTax is unable to email tax returns. 

To access a tax return you prepared in TurboTax first please make sure you are logged in with the correct USER ID in your TurboTax account, this is the most common reason not being able to find your prior years tax return in TurboTax. 

Once you have logged into the correct TurboTax account please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information on how to access a prior year's tax return.

You can also obtain a free federal tax return transcript from the IRS: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

@Deakie44

Deannalee

2019 return

I need a copy of 2019 tax return, which I did file  they this turbo tax,,in fact I’ve always used turbo tax,  yet I rec. a text ,you have not filed thru turbo tax....I took a pic. Of that text if you need it.  I paid good money  to pay online, and all they did for me was send a notice my return was  rejected. Your com. Briggs to help resolve problems as part of your service. I can’t even get them to acknowledge me, or send me a copy. I’ve lost my job, and lpn license over this . I need this copy in order to get reinstated as a nurse.

Deannalee

2019 return

No, due to I can’t get Irs to tell me what they need.

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

2019 return

If none of the above answers resolved your issues, please reach out to us directly by phone starting at the link here.  This will direct your inquiry to the correct department.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies