turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

GOOD NEWS! My WMR hasn’t updated BUT I ordered my paper transcripts and it shows a refund date of March 25th!!!!! Try ordering a paper copy of your return transcripts, takes about 10 days but will give you the most up to date info
samdub41

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

@ChicagoSam when did you verify if you don’t mind me asking

@samdub41 2/19 over phone

I filed on January 25th,  got the 5071 on February 15th. Did the verification online that day.  Finally got the IRS on the phone about a week ago.  The lady said it was approved but still processing.  Lastly,  she said if I don't get a dd by April 26th to call back.  Arfghhhhh!! Still no update available in WMR.

received letter on 2/25 and verified that same date, still no info. Has anyone received they're money? This is very frustrating.
samdub41

Still no money and still no update in WMR on week 3
samdub41

Probably a silly question but for those of you who have ordered transcripts it was for 2018 right?

Got the notification that turbotax was charging me today too.  This is a bit ridiculous.  Still no update in WMR for me either
bitchyone

i received that letter but i filed my taxes thru jackson hewitt and it has been nothing but a headache I verified my identity in february was told 9 weeks which would be the end of april then i just received another letter from the irs thats it still under review and could take until may 23rd now or they will send another letter
bitchyone

i tried ordering a transcript of my taxes but cant because they either think or someone has a mortgage student or car loan in my name because i had to call and verify and when they asked for a valid credit card last 4 numbers i kept thinking they meant my bank card cause i havent had credit cards in a while  first it was the end of april which would be 9weeks now i got a letter that says still under review give it until may 23rd or i might get another letter if i dont get my refund by then its bs i dont see why its taking so long but if you owed them money they would want it right away
NicoleM85

@bitchyone you are right! We are all in the same boat with this... it is beyond ridiculous

yes I got a the same letter. Accepted 1/29. Letter 2/16 . Called 2/22 I'd verify now I'm just waiting dome WITH ttt since 2014

RPRoc0421

Same situation. Filed with TT on Jan 24. Accepted on the 25th got a letter on feb19 verified on Feb 20. No DD date or anything.  

Same here, Filed with TT on Jan 15th Accepted on 22nd Got the letter Feb 16 and verified Feb 19th nothing yet. Tracking refund via wheres my refund hasn't changed.

FYI I was able to request my tax return transcripts for 2018 today, not sure if that is an indicator of anything or not.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies