turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

briar2121

print

I completed yand submitted my federal and state returns in April but I did not print them. Today I went back to Turborax online. but to print both returns but I an unable to do it. Turbo tax thinks I'm starting a new return. Help. Al [PII removed]

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

23 Replies

print

You have to sign onto your 2018 online account using the exact same user ID you used to create the 2018 online account.

Close all TurboTax windows on your web browser (including this one).  Copy and paste the account recovery website link onto a new web browser window and run the tool.

Use this TurboTax account recovery website to get a list of all the user ID's for an email address.  Run the tool against any email addresses you may have used - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

If none of the user ID's received will access your 2018 account, then use the option shown in blue on the account recovery website, "Try something else"

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.

To access your current or prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the user ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

jkm90-1
Returning Member

print

I can not print my returns .  It sounds a gong and stops.

jkm90-1
Returning Member

print

I am computer illiterate. I want to press PRINT  RETURNS and pull out the copies.

jkm90-1
Returning Member

print

I tried to load Adobe and it said I already have it. 

jkm90-1
Returning Member

print

I trued to scroll to bottom of screen--- no such item YOUR TAX RETURNS AND DOCUMENTS.

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

print

To print a copy of your 2019 tax return that you filed this year, sign back in to your account and either:

• Select Download/print return if your return has been accepted.
  • Scroll down to under Your tax returns & documents (select Show if needed) and select Download/print return (PDF).
  1. Once your return has downloaded, locate the PDF and open it.
  2. Select printer icon at the top of the screen, or open the File menu in the upper-left corner and select Print if you see that.

If this doesn't work, please click the link below for info on troubleshooting printing issues.

Troubleshoot printing issues - Community - TurboTax

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
daohanlon44
Returning Member

print

• Please tell me how I can print my federal and state tax forms I already filled out and saved.

print

@daohanlon44 wrote:
  • Please tell me how I can print my federal and state tax forms I already filled out and saved.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

Noble Walker
Returning Member

print

I have not yet filed my 2019 tax return, but have it ready to go.  Would like to make some amends before filing, but cannot pull up the current completed document.  What can I do?

print

@Noble Walker wrote:

I have not yet filed my 2019 tax return, but have it ready to go.  Would like to make some amends before filing, but cannot pull up the current completed document.  What can I do?

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

print

I have been unable to sign back into print my 2019 return and voucher to make my payment to the IRS.  I have the user name and password.  Have changed my password, entered the 6 digit code that has been sent to my phone several times and it just keeps circling back to the sign in screen.  Is there and issue with Turbo Tax at this time? I am just need to print my return and make the payment due to the IRS.  Please advise ASAP

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

print

@bradusday101203 You may need to get back into your account and use the Print Center, to print the most recent copy of your return. It sometimes takes time for the updated return to show on your tax homepage. Please see the directions below:

1. Log into your account

2. This should bring you to your 2018 Tax Homepage

3. Scroll down on the page until you see “Your tax returns & documents” (expand this if necessary)

4. Click "Add a State” on the left-hand side of the screen underneath where it shows your return status (this just gets you back in)

5. This should bring you back to your tax return homepage

6. On the left-hand side of your screen, you should see an option for Tax Tools and a drop-down menu

7. Select Print Center from the menu

8. Click on Print, Save, or Preview this years return

9. Follow the prompts and you will be able to download and print the return.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
philnoyes

print

This is followup and a related comment.

The suggestions was to print AFTER a return has been accepted by the IRS.

My federal return (filed from the free online edition) has been submitted and is currently pending acceptance by the IRS.   However, TurboTax does NOT currently list this 2019 federal return, only the state return.

I am hopeful that, based on the suggestion above, the 2019 federal return will be displayed and available for
printing once the IRS has accepted it.

print

@philnoyes wrote:

This is followup and a related comment.

The suggestions was to print AFTER a return has been accepted by the IRS.

My federal return (filed from the free online edition) has been submitted and is currently pending acceptance by the IRS.   However, TurboTax does NOT currently list this 2019 federal return, only the state return.

I am hopeful that, based on the suggestion above, the 2019 federal return will be displayed and available for
printing once the IRS has accepted it.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies