turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

landoncat

Why did my federal refund go in as direct deposit, but my state refund came as a check? Requested DD for both. Afraid to redeem it, lest a state DD is still pending.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Why did my federal refund go in as direct deposit, but my state refund came as a check? Requested DD for both. Afraid to redeem it, lest a state DD is still pending.

Call the state to confirm that the check is from them, and not a scam.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

[pii removed] here's my address you can sign it over to me I deposit for you similar thing happened to me I got my federal refund they verify my identity three times I submitted it all II still haven't gotten it at the deposit for federal still haven't received state taken all day in Minnesota slow and then there's the doctor fees so that's probably why they sent it as a paper because when they went to do the wire it was different than the amount that was supposed to be hot wire or because he did a review lot of times when they try to wire and it doesn't go through it literally bounces back or for Dumber is missing they don't even look at the federal to see which is silly to me

Please remove your name and address from this public forum.

Call the state to confirm that the check is from them, and not a scam.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies