rboxell362

I saved my tax return but I have not been able to access this return. How do I access my return so I can complete the electronic filing?

I saved my tax return on Turbo Tax but the following day I was not able to access where I had stopped working on the return. How do I access my return so I can complete the necessary work?

AlisonLO

Please refer to this FAQ for instructions on how to clear your cache. Sign out of your account before you do this. Then try logging back in and you should be able to see your return.

AlisonLO

BONGAARDS1

Don't know how to access and complete my return!

Anonymous
Not applicable

In order to access the tax return that you have started with Turbo Tax  online follow these steps:

1. If you are not already logged in, log into your Turbo Tax account.
  2. Click on "Continue where we left off".
  3. Finish your return. 

If you have completed enough of your return, you may be able to click on each section of your return to revisit.