Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I saved my tax return but I have not been able to access this return. How do I access my return so I can complete the electronic filing?

I saved my tax return on Turbo Tax but the following day I was not able to access where I had stopped working on the return. How do I access my return so I can complete the necessary work?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AlisonLO

I saved my tax return but I have not been able to access this return. How do I access my return so I can complete the electronic filing?

Please refer to this FAQ for instructions on how to clear your cache. Sign out of your account before you do this. Then try logging back in and you should be able to see your return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302272

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AlisonLO

Please refer to this FAQ for instructions on how to clear your cache. Sign out of your account before you do this. Then try logging back in and you should be able to see your return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302272

Don't know how to access and complete my return!

Anonymous
Not applicable

In order to access the tax return that you have started with Turbo Tax  online follow these steps:

1. If you are not already logged in, log into your Turbo Tax account.
  2. Click on "Continue where we left off".
  3. Finish your return. 

If you have completed enough of your return, you may be able to click on each section of your return to revisit.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies