turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed my taxes on January 31 2019 and wa as wornding when we would get out ga state refund in I have check it keeps saying pending or working on it

I filed my taxes on January 31 and was wondering when we would receive our ga state refund 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

I filed my taxes on January 31 2019 and wa as wornding when we would get out ga state refund in I have check it keeps saying pending or working on it

When you check where?  At GA or on Turbo Tax?  

Both

It keep saying can't find or pending

Turbo Tax should say Accepted.  Or does it say Printed, Ready to Mail or Started or Rejected or what?  

They both say accepted we already got the first one just waiting on the 2nd one
TomD8
Level 15

TurboTax does not have any information on your Georgia refund beyond what you would find on the Georgia website:  https://dor.georgia.gov/wheres-my-refund

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.

Per GA, allow 90 business days, which is approx. 4 calendar months.

Ok thanks
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies