turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Do direct deposit refunds ever post in bank accounts earlier than date provided on irs website?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

37 Replies
bravic24

Do direct deposit refunds ever post in bank accounts earlier than date provided on irs website?

Last year I received my refund a couple of days before the date shown online.

Thats what im hoping for. I filed om the 2nd.This is the longest its ever taken to process and return.
bravic24

This is the longest I’ve waited...I’m still waiting for the approval and Deposit Date.

Oh wow,i know ive gotten them earlier in previous years,and the process NEVER took this long. Its something about this year...
smike2512

I filed on the 22 I’m still waiting ....almost been a month now
bravic24

Wow...this waiting game is stressful. I hope we hear something soon

Me too,i got bills to pay....lol

My date is March 7 and I filed a week and a half ago

Wheres my tax return says I will recieve my deposit "by" feb.22 , not "on" feb. 22,  does that mean could het it earlier?
palasia7

If you have a prepaid card , but bank accounts hit on that date or by that date.

Last year I also received my return days before my by date. I'm hoping for the same thing year!

My by date is also feb 22nd. I have a netspend card. Iam hoping to get mine early as well.
ophirboy

When u got it a couple days early was it direct deposit

Did you guys get it early?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies