Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

DeniseF1

Do direct deposit refunds ever post in bank accounts earlier than date provided on irs website?

No. We are not aware of the IRS sending money sooner than their anticipated date.

dsmoney55

Do direct deposit refunds ever post in bank accounts earlier than date provided on irs website?

I got mines in ten days last year

Did you recieve yours before the direct deposit date on the IRS site by chance?

My dad is March 13. I haven't seen nothing hit yet and my bank state there is no pending transaction.  Am I goi g to get my refund today or is it going to be after the dd

It's most likely already there.  Some banks hold checks.  I got mine 2 days sooner than the irs date given.  But I got the turbo tax card (because I wanted the rapid refund, but that never happened).  Maybe call ur bank when it opens and ask.

Do you know how many days early

Yes I did

Any info about direct deposits on the exact day the irs says it will be sent to my bank by??(chase)

Mine says it will be available on the 26th of feb ...Im counting on this money for something just wondering if i will receive it on the exact date?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies