jronquillo1999

Not a resident of Alaska, but I haven't been in the state where my drivers licensed is issued since may 2020.

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Can you please clarify your issue? Does entering your Alaska driver's license keep you from moving forward in the program?

jronquillo1999

I’ve been living in Alaska since May 2020, but my license is still from Oregon. So I’m not a resident of Alaska yet because I do not have a license from Alaska. Am I a part time resident of Oregon and Alaska?

HeatherPLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You will actually need to visit the state site, in particular, to see their rules on residency as it pertains to taxes.  To do this, please see the link here for more details.