Hey it says that I will receive my refund on February 7th, which is a Sunday. I doubt it will be in my account on a Sunday. Any idea if it will be before or after that?

In years prior, my DD was always said to be a Monday- but I would receive it the Friday before. I have the same message that you do, so I'm anxious to see if it will be before or after.

No, the date your refund is deposited to your account will vary by bank. The February 7th is the anticipated dated your refund will deposit to your account. Your bank may deposit the funds after the date. We are not able to determine when this will occur. Please contact your bank to determine if they have a pending deposit. They may be able to assist you with this information. 

Did this say it on ur turbotax account only or the wmr as well? Mine shows the same thing on my account but nothing on wmr