turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My Refund was mailed out on Friday 02/20/15 and I just wanted to know how long would it be to get it in the mail?

My check was mailed Friday 3/9 and I received it Monday 3/12 I live in Las Vegas and my check said I was from Kansas Missouri

My Refund was mailed out on Friday 02/20/15 and I just wanted to know how long would it be to get it in the mail?

My check said it was sent on 3/6 and still haven't received it.I live in Alabama.I wish there was a way to track it
jessie492

I still haven't received mine and was sent on 2/24/18.

My check was mailed on 3/16. I'm in Hawaii! I'm sure I'll be one of those lucky ones who won't get it either! This tax season has already been a headache, I'm expecting another waiting for this check!

No fricken way! My check just arrived in the mail! I'm dumbfounded

Goodluck if you're still waiting

I am still waiting.When I called the irs they said to give it 2 weeks from the date it was shipped and I should have it

Jessie492 have you received yours yet

Vik_G have you gotten yours yet

MY CHECK WAS MAILED 3/13 AND IT DIDNT COME 3/19. IM IN SC WHEN SHOULD I RECEIVE IT?

I still haven't received mine yet and it was sent on 3/6/18.so my guess is as good as yours
kcarideo1

My check was mailed on 3/2 and after 2 weeks of not receiving it, I finally broke down and called. The address was marked undelivered, even though I had changed my address, they seemed to bypass one another. The check was returned to the IRS and now I have to wait for another one to be reissued. No clue how long that should take. I spoke to the Department of Treasury and IRS and both stated that it does not take that long to get to you. Maybe 3-5 days. I would call. I was waiting and waiting and waiting and all this time I could have started the process of getting a check reissued. No one seems to have experienced this before and has any feedback on how long it could take.
a_goliday

Mines is suppose to be mailed 3/21/18 and I'm in Indiana. Hope to get it Friday or Saturday! Crossing all body parts...lol

I called the IRS today and they told me to give until April 3 before I call back
maza1407

My check was mailed on 2/26/18 and i still haven't gotten anything through the mail. I'm from illinois.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies