turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

jackiegrl
Returning Member

NJ Refund Delay; Deposit Dates

Mf I agree . And thank you both for your feedback.    ... Happy spending to you both !
shmul1998

@jackiegrl hopefully this week! I am assuming we are the last of the early filers who haven’t gotten their refunds and thank you @laura.emily.gree for the detailed explanation!
jackiegrl
Returning Member

Still nada.  I don't really know why I just checked it again .    Especially when I know it isn't suppose to update tonight anyhow ...
shmul1998

I know I keep checking too I feel like we are the last two haha
jackiegrl
Returning Member

I know right.  I don't even see where anyone else is posting ..plus I don't see anywhere where anyone has filed any later than Feb 6 ....where is everyone ? Lol
shmul1998

I think everyone got their money on gave up I tried calling but they said they cannot answer any refund related questions ugh @jackiegrl I want my money lol
jackiegrl
Returning Member

Oh but if it was about you making a payment to them theyd be answering your fucking questions all damn day..... Assholes.. Sorry im just beyond pissed off at this point.... Dare I ask this but..... Do you think they're will be an update tonight? Or is it only Thursday .and Saturday even though I don't think they even had any update  this last Saturday ..... Confusing.  . Do you know anyone that recieved any kind of update this past Saturday?
jackiegrl
Returning Member

Maybe it is just ours ....WTH???
shmul1998

@jackiegrl I really don’t have any answers either I read somewhere Thursday’s and Saturday’s I am little past the being pissed phase it is what it is I am thinking there is only a few number of people such as you and I who haven’t gotten their refunds for whatever reason :(
jackiegrl
Returning Member

Yea I gotcha ...it don't make sense. Oh well there really ain't shit we can do about it either. ... And damn they got some nerve saying that they will not answer any questions in refund status . Then just what the hell are our tax dollars paying you for ? To collect your money ? Not give ours back,? Like this is a joke right ..... We need to do something about this mess. It just gets worse and worse every damn year.
jackiegrl
Returning Member

So far no update tonight !:(
shmul1998

Hey @jackiegrl I called and they said they just started processing on March 1st so it should take 4-6 weeks if we don’t get it in another 2 weeks to call the state, I called the Nj state line and that’s what he said i pressed option 2 instead of for refund questions because if you say refund questions the phone system  will automatically hang up
jackiegrl
Returning Member

Shmul1998
Thank you. I took your advice about pressing option 2 and did get someone one the line and she said that they starting returns on the 1 St just like they told you. But said that most likely will see an update this week maybe on Thursday she said.    So I hope that's the case if not then Saturday.      And then I said oh so they update on Thursday and Saturday ? And she said those are the two days she has seen that they usually update the most but that doesn't mean it's always the case.  She says she has also seen them up date Tuesday nights but not nearly as often as Thursday and Saturdays ..... So im hoping for Thursday !!!  .... Fingers crossed (again)
mandblin

So I filed 2/7 was accepted same day 2/7 it’s 3/28 still no update it’s been “processing” since 3/1 my girlfriend filed on 2/25 and has already received hers on 3/13 anybody know wth is going on
rockrobbs

Everybody's taxes and credits are different so they say, but this year has been totally ridiculous.. Trump and his new PATH rule smh
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies