or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msbee
Level 2

NJ Refund Delay; Deposit Dates

I filled my taxes in January and I received my Federal last thurs. 

My NJ return was accepted but it doesn't say anything else on the site except for processing. I'm expecting a direct deposit. 

Does anyone happen to know if NJ deposits refunds on weekends? I'm asking because I know they said online they would start March 1st and since I haven't gotten it yet I'm just trying to figure out whats going on.

Thanks for your help!

133 Replies
kp22855

I filed NJ and was accepted on 2/4/18.  Still no DDD from NJ

msbee
Level 2

This is very frustrating
ree102774

I filed and was accepted 1-30....mine still showing up as "processing"....NJ is RIDICULOUS!!!!
mf1973
Level 2

I feel the same way.  Basically, I think you are now 'penalized' for being a very early filer.  I believe their thought is that identity theft occurs more often on returns that are filed early/very early.  It's almost like there is no incentive to file early.
jackiegrl
Returning Member

I filed Feb 5 moves still processing. But I know someone who filed Jan 27 and Thursday woke up to a DDD of March 13 th.
msbee
Level 2

really?!?!? soooo are we even going to see anything by the 15th? or am i thinking too positive?
mf1973
Level 2

My return was accepted on Jan 22!  I am still in processing.
bookitty620

mine was accepted on Jan 31st.  still processing
imtoopink4u

Mine was accepted on 01/25 and still says processing!
shmul1998

Anyone got their ddd yet
aa-faber

Approved  for deposit 3/19/2018. No direct deposit yet.
dp11687

Anyone have an idea of how long it takes to get your NJ refund check after your approval date.
rockrobbs

im still waiting too. filed on the 26th of january. today is march the 20th of 2018 and i iwent on the website it was processing. my thoughts are that everyone's refund can be different to be honest with you guys.. but i agree though, this year has so far been the worst of them all...first time filing for EITC on my federal taxes and i still have n't got my refund yet because they told me they are still reviewing it everytime i call them. but they tell me "you don't need to do anything at this point but wait, everytthing is fine"...im going mad!
shmul1998

Yes waiting sucks it’s been over 6 weeks I would love to get my refund this week but doesn’t look like it will happen ! Ugh
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v