msbee

NJ Refund Delay; Deposit Dates

I filled my taxes in January and I received my Federal last thurs. 

My NJ return was accepted but it doesn't say anything else on the site except for processing. I'm expecting a direct deposit. 

Does anyone happen to know if NJ deposits refunds on weekends? I'm asking because I know they said online they would start March 1st and since I haven't gotten it yet I'm just trying to figure out whats going on.

Thanks for your help!

kp22855

NJ Refund Delay; Deposit Dates

I filed NJ and was accepted on 2/4/18.  Still no DDD from NJ

msbee

NJ Refund Delay; Deposit Dates

This is very frustrating
ree102774

NJ Refund Delay; Deposit Dates

I filed and was accepted 1-30....mine still showing up as "processing"....NJ is RIDICULOUS!!!!
mf1973

NJ Refund Delay; Deposit Dates

I feel the same way.  Basically, I think you are now 'penalized' for being a very early filer.  I believe their thought is that identity theft occurs more often on returns that are filed early/very early.  It's almost like there is no incentive to file early.
jackiegrl

NJ Refund Delay; Deposit Dates

I filed Feb 5 moves still processing. But I know someone who filed Jan 27 and Thursday woke up to a DDD of March 13 th.
msbee

NJ Refund Delay; Deposit Dates

really?!?!? soooo are we even going to see anything by the 15th? or am i thinking too positive?
mf1973

NJ Refund Delay; Deposit Dates

My return was accepted on Jan 22!  I am still in processing.
bookitty620

NJ Refund Delay; Deposit Dates

mine was accepted on Jan 31st.  still processing
imtoopink4u

NJ Refund Delay; Deposit Dates

Mine was accepted on 01/25 and still says processing!
shmul1998

NJ Refund Delay; Deposit Dates

Anyone got their ddd yet
aa-faber

NJ Refund Delay; Deposit Dates

Approved  for deposit 3/19/2018. No direct deposit yet.
dp11687

NJ Refund Delay; Deposit Dates

Anyone have an idea of how long it takes to get your NJ refund check after your approval date.
rockrobbs

NJ Refund Delay; Deposit Dates

im still waiting too. filed on the 26th of january. today is march the 20th of 2018 and i iwent on the website it was processing. my thoughts are that everyone's refund can be different to be honest with you guys.. but i agree though, this year has so far been the worst of them all...first time filing for EITC on my federal taxes and i still have n't got my refund yet because they told me they are still reviewing it everytime i call them. but they tell me "you don't need to do anything at this point but wait, everytthing is fine"...im going mad!
shmul1998

NJ Refund Delay; Deposit Dates

Yes waiting sucks it’s been over 6 weeks I would love to get my refund this week but doesn’t look like it will happen ! Ugh