turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

NicoleM85

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

@raven8300 I feel like I won’t see mine until the end of May
Raven8300

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

@nicolem335 hopefully not that long.  Keeping me in suspense.  Lol.  I’m saying next Friday.
NicoleM85

@raven8300  I didn’t see that you messaged me back until just now. I was wondering why you didn’t respond lol. What day did your bars change?     
NicoleM85

@cherriesplz24 anything new with you?
Raven8300

@nicolem335 I thought you left me for the cabana boy :’(

Lol....the bars changed Saturday and the transcript online changed Friday.  Since you don’t have access to the transcript you’d see the change Saturday if it went through.  I got the cash in my account today so my journey is over.  But not leaving you.  :-). Waiting in that’s invite.  Bahahaha.  

NicoleM85

@raven8300 lol no I didn’t go anywhere. So hopefully this Saturday. You got the letter for the 60 day review right? And heck yeah did you take the day off? Lol
Raven8300

@nicolem335 I got the 45 day review but got approved five days later.  I’ll take the day or week lol your call 😉
NicoleM85

@raven8300 depends on what you do for a living lol.
Raven8300

@nicolem335 I actually work in sports medicine.  Fun stuff.
NicoleM85

@raven8300 well it sounds interesting anyway. I work in the fiber optic internet and phone service business..a company out of Charlotte just recently bought us out.
Raven8300

@nicolem335 oh wow, that sounds complicated  lol.  No wonder you asked about Charlotte.  Lol, no I didn’t buy you out.  What’s your hobbies?  Kinda liking this tax season now lol.
NicoleM85

@raven8300 yeah kinda not this tax season lol and I like fishing camping well glamping. Traveling anything to do with water In the summer. Hiking flea markets kayaking. Simple things. What about you?
Raven8300

@nicolem335 I like fishing, all sports, and just going out on the town.  Look around, out to eat, movies.  All the simple things in life.  This tax season was a success you just don’t know yet. Lol
NicoleM85

@raven8300 no... no I don’t until I get it anyway. After all the bs and stress why do you consider it a success
Raven8300

@nicolem335 lol got to meet some really cool people though.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies