Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Raven8300

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

We are going to need a vaca after this ???
Raven8300

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

Or at least a drink or two
bitchyone

i just want my money so i can move out of the area i am in

I get alerts of all the mail I receive that is scanned in from the post office. I am getting a letter in the mail today. I have no idea what it is going to say. I am so stressed out over this at this point they can just keep my refund. I am unable to log in to see my tax transcript today because I wasn't able to receive the security code via text today for some reason. I filed on 2/7/2019 verified my identity online 3/9/19
NicoleM85

@mzwatkins0224 how do you get alerts on your mail? @raven8300  I was thinking a beach with a cabana boy bringing one drink after another of and of coarse some snacks too. lol

so I was able to log in finally but the last code is still the 570 Code.

Raven8300

@mzwatkins0224 hopefully not one of those 45/60 day reviews.  I’m just waiting for mine still.

@nicolem335 that sounds amazing!!  Well, with the exception of the cabana boy.  I’m just stressing and each week it gets worse lol.
NicoleM85

@raven8300  or cabana girl.. either way as long as I dont have to get up lol
Raven8300

@nicolem335 well we can switch up every couple of hours.  That way neither of us gets too salty.  

Got my 45 day review today smh.
NicoleM85

@raven8300  I guess thats better than my 60 day review dated Feb 27th
Raven8300

@nicolem335 ugghhhh I got another gray that just popped up
Raven8300

@nicolem335 My bars are back with a deposit date of this upcoming Wednesday.  Can’t hardly believe it.  Now, when are we going to plan our outing?
NicoleM85

@raven8300  whaaaa?? Lucky you! Mine is still processing so I guess you are going to have wait on mine to get here since you are so far away lol
Raven8300

@nicolem335 well I’ve always liked Texas.  Definitely here with you on the journey........then we hitting phase 2 lol
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies