turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

adam62

never received my refund

it says my refund was directly deposited but i have no bank account and requested the card be sent to me. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

never received my refund

It would have been deposited to the account of the bank that issued the card so that it could go on your card.

never received my refund

If you requested  the the refund go to a debit card  then a Credit Karma bank account was opened in your name with a debit card issued on that bank account ... so you DO have a bank account.  

I haven’t received my debit card yet, where is it?

If you recently requested your Credit Karma Visa® Debit card, either when you opened your account or because you requested a new one, it should arrive within 7-14 calendar days. If it has been 15 days or more since you requested your debit card, you can request a new one through your Credit Karma Spend account.

When you are waiting to receive your new debit card, be on the lookout for a burgundy envelope. The envelope doesn’t say a lot on the outside so you may want to be especially careful when sorting your mail when you are expecting your new card.

We send your debit card through the US Postal Service so it should arrive with your regular mail. We are also aware that some debit card deliveries can take a little longer than normal due to bad weather conditions or other unexpected circumstances. If you have had delays with any of your other mail delivery it will likely impact delivery of your new debit card as well.

Since we are using a standard envelope to send your new debit card to you, we do not have precise tracking available. We know when your card was sent but we can’t really tell how close it is until it arrives and you activate it online. 

While you wait for your new debit card to arrive, you can begin using funds from your Credit Karma Money Spend account right away by adding a virtual card to either Apple Pay or Google Pay.

You can locate this option through the Credit Karma mobile app by accessing your Credit Karma Money Spend Settings page under Debit card & ATM settings.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies