If you filed your tax return with TurboTax in a prior year and it was accepted by the IRS and you never received it, you will need to contact the IRS as they issue the refunds not TurboTax. You may contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 please see this website article from the IRS on contact hours and information you will need to have ready when calling them: https://www.irs.gov/help/telephone-assistance.
Here are some tips when contacting the IRS:
- First choose your language.
- Then do not choose the first choice regarding REFUND, or it will send you to an automated phone line.
- Instead, press 2 for personal income tax questions.
- Then press 1 for form, tax history, or payment.
- Then press 3 for all other questions.
- Then press 2 for all other questions to be transferred to an agent
Please see this TurboTax FAQ on what to have ready before you contact the IRS: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/irs/help/what-do-i-need-if-i-call-the-irs/00/27378
If you need to inquire about a state refund please contact your state Department of Revenue.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"