joyce20

Need to amend free file 2019 return done/efiled online. I have no Turbo Tax software. I need the mac software to open the .tax2019 return but have been unable to get it.

I've spent countless hours talking with customer service to no avail. Windows is readily available but nobody has been able to provide me with a Mac download to continue the amendment process.
CarissaM

Unfortunately we have no access to send you a Turbo Tax Mac download, you would need to contact customer support by clicking here

macuser_22

Request the Mac software here:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/amend-prior-year-return-mac-software-request-downloa...