weegars

My turbo tax fees were supposed to come out of my refund but they were just debited from my bank account, why? I also still have not received a refund.

was supposed to get my refund june 2 says still processing....?
fanfare

"why?"

That's how it works when your refund is delayed, reduced, garnished, or denied.

If the IRS is taking too long to send your refund or reduces it see.....
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/payments/help/what-if-my-federal-refund-isn-t-enough-to-cover-my-t...

Then when the IRS does send your refund they won't take the fees out again.

And, Why you got charged,
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

You should have received about 4 emails asking for the fees. If you don't pay they will debit your account. You had to agree to it. Check your spam folder for emails.

TURBOTAX TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY  ACCOUNT

Did you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund?  Is your refund taking an unusually long time to arrive?  Or was your refund seized to pay a debt you owed? if so, you signed an agreement that says TT can withdraw its fees from your account.

TurboTax would have sent several emails to you before they took the money out of your account.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901364-why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-turbotax-fees

Turbo Tax says......

We understand that these are unprecedented times and we’re committed to helping our customers who are experiencing hardships. If you’re in need of assistance, call us by the Tuesday prior to your debit date at 1-888-808-1723 to speak with a trained specialist and mention “auto-debit”, or visit TurboTax Support.