Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My tpg still says unfunded But my deposit date is tomorrow

anyone get a hold of anyone or any updates?

Mine just came in today. I guess there’s a delay 

Sheil91

Pls I missed the deadline was in hospital please how do I file for an extension ? 

@Sheil91 wrote:

Pls I missed the deadline was in hospital please how do I file for an extension ? 

The extension request had to be completed on or before April 18, 2023.  There are no exceptions or extensions.

@Sheil91 There are no penalties for filing after the deadline if you are getting a refund or do not owe.  So you do not need an extension for that situation.   However, if you owe tax due, you have missed the deadline to request an extension and your payment is late.   Prepare, file and pay your 2022 tax due as soon as you can to avoid further penalties or interest from accruing.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Sheil91

Please my tpg says unfunded , on irs my refunds is approved and scheduled to be sent on the 3rd which is today and still showing unfunded please will I still get my funds ????? Or who has this happened too

@Sheil91 The third party bank does not receive your refund until the IRS actually issues it.   Read the IRS message carefully---it tells you to allow up to five days from the date they say they will issue it until you actually get it.  Patience.....

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies