turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My taxes were filed yesterday. Today I amended form, 1 amount changed, hit done & realized original was correct. I put it all back. Will my original refund still come?

I filed my taxes yesterday & I did an amended form today to change 1 amount & hit the done button. It told me to mail in the amended form. I realized the original was correct & kept hitting the back button to change the 1 amount back to the original & hit the done button again. Because I filled out the amended form & it told me to mail it in even though it's back to the original version, will my original tax refund that I filed yesterday which is the correct version, will it still come to me? Or is it on hold because I hit the done button on the amended form?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

My taxes were filed yesterday. Today I amended form, 1 amount changed, hit done & realized original was correct. I put it all back. Will my original refund still come?

Your original return will be fine.  Nothing was put on hold.  Since you have to mail the amended form and you didn't mail it, you'll be fine. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies