Solved: My tax transcript say minus sign signifies a credit amount, what does that actually mean? Will I receive my refund or did the government take it?

My tax transcript say minus sign signifies a credit amount, what does that actually mean? Will I receive my refund or did the government take it?

A negative on the transcript means that a refund is due on the return, it does not indicate when a refund is on its way or when it will be received. This doesn't indicate or answer the question whether it will be used to pay off a past due debt.

If you are concerned about whether your refund will be used for any past due debt you can call the  Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BFS).  

Contact the BFS's Treasury Offset Program (TOP) call center at 800-304-3107 or TDD 866-297-0517, Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST. Contact the IRS only if your original refund amount shown on the BFS offset notice differs from the refund amount shown on your tax return.

I lost $$$$ on the Federal but came out ahead on the other I came out ahead on both state forms with an overall result to the good..