My tax return was accepted by the irs on 02.12.202...

jandspav

My tax return was accepted by the irs on 02.12.2021 and is still being processed. is this unusual or is there some reason that i have not received my refund yet?

esangalang

I'm in the same boat. Our tax return was accepted 2/12/2021. when checking online with the IRS, it says our return is not processed yet. I don't understand what that means. Did they actually receive it? Although Turbo tax emailed me that our return had been accepted by the IRS?

Should we submit the same return?

JeanneLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Try calling the WMR automated hotline 1-800-829-1954 instead for your current status. Please don't re-file your tax return as it will just be rejected by the IRS.

Please see this TurboTax FAQ on why some tax return refunds may take a while to be released and what steps you can take: What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 days?

@esangalang

@jandspav

edited