My Tax return, prepared here, contained an error resulting in additional tax due 3 months after Turbotax said it was complete. What recourse do I have?

What was the error?   And did you use the Live Full Service Deluxe version you posted your question from?

Yes I used the Live Full Service Deluxe version. The error was the preparer "missed" including a 401k distribution (clearly labeled as taxable) in my state return. I am now over 90 days trying to get the State (PA) to finalize my return, deduct the $146 in additional tax, and release the remainder of my refund. My dispute is not that I owe the $146 but how a service that costs so much and took over two weeks to finish could miss this? And what are my options for recourse.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing