My tax profile says I filed with an AGI of $1, I t...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My tax profile says I filed with an AGI of $1, I tried to file today and it says I already filed( I have not) How do I fix this?

I tired to e-file and  turbo tax says my SSC has already been used to file for 2019. I have not filed yet. I logged on to my IRS profile at irs.gov and it says I filed for and AGI of $1. how do I fix this?
2 Replies
Level 15

My tax profile says I filed with an AGI of $1, I tried to file today and it says I already filed( I have not) How do I fix this?

Did you use the IRS non-fliers website to register for the stimulus?  If so, the IRS filed a 2019 tax return with your name and Social Security number.  Now that you are trying to e-file another 2019 tax return it is being rejected since the IRS has already received a return with your information.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for how to proceed - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/stimulus-how-to-file-your-return-after-getting-rej...

thats all I needed thank you 

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings