Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

keelys09

My status bar has disappeared and still says my return is being processed. Is there a problem?

I did not get an update on 2/18/17.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

My status bar has disappeared and still says my return is being processed. Is there a problem?

The message will change from time to time and the bar will disappear and reappear as you progress thru the system ... just check once a day to see where you are and don't worry unless you get a message that you are being audited. 

Mine did the same thing. I filed on 1/26/17 and about a week later everything was gone and I had the generic message that it was processing and would have a DDD when available. I called on the 20th day, and was told I had to verify my ID. This seems to be the trend that I have found in researching both the tax topic and bars being gone... most people who had that happen had to verify their ID that I have found online. Then you have to wait for them to send you a letter (they said it could be up to 14 days, but I had mine in 3) it takes up to 9 more weeks to get the refund.

If it has been over 21 days, I would call the IRS

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies