Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jones3678

My state return says issue date 3/5/18. What does that mean? How long foes it take to be direct deposited?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

My state return says issue date 3/5/18. What does that mean? How long foes it take to be direct deposited?

Issued means the refund processing is complete and will be sent to you, either by direct deposit or mailed paper check (depending on how you requested it).  It can take up to 5 days to be reflected in your bank account in some states from the date it is issued (weekend's typically are not included) .

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

My state refund says issue date but when i call them they said i owe

Anonymous
Not applicable

State and federal refunds are processed by two different agencies. If you called your state agency and they provided you with information regarding your return, they have the best information for you. If you have not, see this FAQ for more information regarding How to track my state refund. Once you click on your state, it will provide information on how you can contact your local state agency. 

kashsam123
Returning Member

My transcript this weekend said issued date with 3/26/2022

With 846 tax code is this good and will receive it this week? I got direct deposit

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

The best way to track your refund when it will be released is through the IRS Where's My Refund site.  We are unable to advise on transcript codes here.  Also, please note that it can take up to 5 business days from the time the IRS releases your refund to the time it deposits into your account.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies