tlm286

My second EIP was not received. It was removed from line 30 on my refund. I talked to IRS they canceled and “resent “ the payment, but I still have not got the $600.

Now I am getting garnishment notifications for the $600, and interest.  I was given different info every time I called IRS.  Still no check.  I spent 6 hours on 1 call that was useless.
DanPaul02

Only the IRS will be able to resolve this issue.  You can request a tax advocate to work with you.  Go to the taxpayer advocate page and download form 911.

The reissued stimulus check is NOT going to be applied to the balance due on the return where the credit was disallowed.  It will be a separate payment.     So you do owe the $600 because it was removed from your tax return.  And the longer you take to make the payment the more the penalties and interest will accrue.