Kellywebb91

My return was accepted today. I applied and was accepted for a refund advance. All of the other questions say I should have gotten my advance. But I haven't. When will I?

CassLO

Once the IRS accepts your return. one hour later, you will get the card info (which then has to be set up with an online account). Forty-eight hours after acceptance, there is money available on the virtual card. 

About the Refund Advance application process

About receiving your Refund Advance

mckernan75

So if you get a temp card number/actual card in the mail, does that mean you were approved for the advance? I haven’t received a notice email if I was denied or approved- just what I was told during the application check out process. My return was accept by the IRS 4 hours ago.

SForrestLO

This Turbo Tax FAQ will provide information about the Refund Advance. Click on How fast can I get Refund Advance?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/00/27333