• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kellywebb91

My return was accepted today. I applied and was accepted for a refund advance. All of the other questions say I should have gotten my advance. But I haven't. When will I?

3 Replies
CassLO
Expert Alumni

My return was accepted today. I applied and was accepted for a refund advance. All of the other questions say I should have gotten my advance. But I haven't. When will I?

Once the IRS accepts your return. one hour later, you will get the card info (which then has to be set up with an online account). Forty-eight hours after acceptance, there is money available on the virtual card. 

About the Refund Advance application process

About receiving your Refund Advance

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
mckernan75
Level 2

So if you get a temp card number/actual card in the mail, does that mean you were approved for the advance? I haven’t received a notice email if I was denied or approved- just what I was told during the application check out process. My return was accept by the IRS 4 hours ago.

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

This Turbo Tax FAQ will provide information about the Refund Advance. Click on How fast can I get Refund Advance?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/00/27333

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v