Solved: My refund deposit date from irs is set,if turbotax is taking their fees out of my refund does that changed the scheduled deposit date?

danauldridge

My refund deposit date from irs is set,if turbotax is taking their fees out of my refund does that changed the scheduled deposit date?

EdwardLO

If you choose to have the fees taken out of your refund, the funds first have to go to the refund processor, who deducts the fees and then sends the remainder to your bank. The IRS does ask that you allow up to 5 days after your listed deposit date for the funds to appear in your bank account.

EdwardLO

Keisha32

Did your funds every get deposit into your account??? Mines states 3/28/18 deposit still waiting.