turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My refund deposit date from irs is set,if turbotax is taking their fees out of my refund does that changed the scheduled deposit date?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
EdwardLO

My refund deposit date from irs is set,if turbotax is taking their fees out of my refund does that changed the scheduled deposit date?

If you choose to have the fees taken out of your refund, the funds first have to go to the refund processor, who deducts the fees and then sends the remainder to your bank. The IRS does ask that you allow up to 5 days after your listed deposit date for the funds to appear in your bank account.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
EdwardLO

If you choose to have the fees taken out of your refund, the funds first have to go to the refund processor, who deducts the fees and then sends the remainder to your bank. The IRS does ask that you allow up to 5 days after your listed deposit date for the funds to appear in your bank account.

Keisha32

Did your funds every get deposit into your account??? Mines states 3/28/18 deposit still waiting.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies