Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My irs refund tracker says my refund is still being processed, no bars, or date available. Turbo Tax says I should receive it by the 27th yet i have no status change

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ChrisH1

My irs refund tracker says my refund is still being processed, no bars, or date available. Turbo Tax says I should receive it by the 27th yet i have no status change

The TurboTax "Track My Refund" tracker only gives an estimated date of deposit based off of the date the IRS received your return and then gives a date 21 days out from that day.

Please keep in mind that once filed TurboTax has NO control over the IRS processing time.

You can continue to check the status of your efile here: https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

You should be able to check your actual refund status at the IRS website: - https://www.irs.gov/refunds.

The IRS "Where's My Refund" tracker shows the progress of your return with the IRS. It has three steps:
  1. Received(IRS has acknowledged receipt of the return and is being processed),
  2. Approved(IRS has processed the return and a release date is provided) and
  3. Sent(the funds have been released)
If this site is not working for you or fails to find your Return Status, please contact TurboTax Product Support Directly and ask the Representative to assist you in determining your Status. (Instructions at the bottom of this answer).

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4495802

Contact Support:

If you're using TurboTax Online:
1.Sign in to your TurboTax account if you're not already signed in.
2.Click Contact in the upper-right corner of your screen.
3. Click "Contact Us"
4. Enter a brief description of your problem and follow the prompts to "Request a Callback"

If you're using the TurboTax CD/Download software or can't sign into your TurboTax account, click the link below to contact us. Ask your question, click Continue, and follow our onscreen instructions.
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

View solution in original post

33 Replies

Can you look into this for me

@cececiliabedoya calll the number you may have to verify your identity
mzmegan85

@cececiliabedoya I'm in the same boat... I got a letter dated on 2/20 to verify my I.d. I did it the 26th and I'm still stuck with the same still being processed message! Have u ordered your transcripts?
mzmegan85

I filed 1/29

Anyone get any answers to this?
cmjingle

No mine still says that has since 1/30

Mine been since 1/23. I already order my tax transcripts from the irs...

You should call and see if a letter to ID verify has been sent to you. Call more than once because the first rep said NO and second rep said a letterhead had been mad and to wait on a letter.
mzmegan85

@johnramirez214 have u received your transcripts yet?  I ordered mine and it said no return filed as of Feb 19the...  Reordered Monday so hope it has something worth reading on it!!!

In the same boat I filled jan 29 haven't got my refund yet

[removed] They are quick to take money if you owe, but won't give you what's yours! I literally just got my 2016 (last years) refund 2 weeks ago after having to get a tax advocate. So I am not expecting this year's until [removed]
ChrisH1

The TurboTax "Track My Refund" tracker only gives an estimated date of deposit based off of the date the IRS received your return and then gives a date 21 days out from that day.

Please keep in mind that once filed TurboTax has NO control over the IRS processing time.

You can continue to check the status of your efile here: https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

You should be able to check your actual refund status at the IRS website: - https://www.irs.gov/refunds.

The IRS "Where's My Refund" tracker shows the progress of your return with the IRS. It has three steps:
  1. Received(IRS has acknowledged receipt of the return and is being processed),
  2. Approved(IRS has processed the return and a release date is provided) and
  3. Sent(the funds have been released)
If this site is not working for you or fails to find your Return Status, please contact TurboTax Product Support Directly and ask the Representative to assist you in determining your Status. (Instructions at the bottom of this answer).

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4495802

Contact Support:

If you're using TurboTax Online:
1.Sign in to your TurboTax account if you're not already signed in.
2.Click Contact in the upper-right corner of your screen.
3. Click "Contact Us"
4. Enter a brief description of your problem and follow the prompts to "Request a Callback"

If you're using the TurboTax CD/Download software or can't sign into your TurboTax account, click the link below to contact us. Ask your question, click Continue, and follow our onscreen instructions.
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

Thank you Sir 🙂

If you recieved a message saying your refund is still processing with no orange or blank bars above stating;Refund Accepted , Refund Approved,  and Refund Sent, your under review. Its also not at random. Cause i get reviewed  every year because my refund tends to get bigger. So dont believe in that random selction lie cause they have tax triggers which aim at any tax refund that increase, to make sure what the its has on file for  you matches like all jobs you worked are included. One question though? If we pay taxes and it take them no time to tle it out our checks why is it so hard to give us the money back. To me its a dumb system that is to stressful and make me want to file exempt and pay since they alway have a reason why they can take my money but cant give it back. Fuck the IRS and onr who respects them
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies