genharvey

My income tax has been accepted by IRS but yet not been approved is there a problem

NjoyBhappy

This is normal. 

Accepted simply means the government received your e-filed tax return. 

If you're getting a refund, the next step is for the government to approve your refund before they can send your money to you.

Once you've been accepted, start tracking your federal refund on the IRS Where's My Refund site.

This information is found at TurboTax FAQ: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3958820

NjoyBhappy

This is normal. 

3875brtl549

my federal return is already approved. The state site says they have no record of State refund.
sierragrant27

Mines said that last year and I still haven’t gotten a refund from my state

Please call the state.
sierragrant27

What we are saying is that we have called out states and they are saying that on the behalf of turbo tax they have never received or tax return at all...... that is why we said that our states said they have no records of our return...................

Does your account say Printed or Ready to Mail or Started, etc. for state when you log In?
sierragrant27

My state tax return from last year said accepted all the way up until I started my return for this year. I called my state irs office last year in May and they said they never received my return I called turbo several times since then and they said that it would take my state some time to catch up I guess now is the time. But this will be my second and last year filing with turbo anyway because this is the second time I have had an issue with my return filing with turbo even after paying extra for a expert to go over them.