Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Choclatelady
Returning Member

My federal refund was accepted Where is my refund advance

I would like to receive the advance as I did last year with no problems. I meet criteria but the option is not there. If no advance I may as well use deposit to my credit union. And they will lose me as customer with CK and turbotax. The customer service is horrible.

Choclatelady
Returning Member

Wow that's what I figured but they did not provide that info and reps are acting as if they know nothing.

Choclatelady
Returning Member

Do you submit 1st and the you get advance option or you have to choose tax advance? I don't see IT!

You have to choose the advance option before you finalize your return. If I remember correctly, once you are finished filing your taxes it will bring you to how you want to pay, whether by credit or debit or pay with your advance) there you should see it. If not when your done your taxes but before submitting them for e-file hit the back button and check again. It can easily be missed. You can also call support and ask them to share a screen with you and they'll check for you too. 

M19H80
Returning Member

Me too wth?

Did you ever end up getting the RAL? Or finding out what happened? I am experiencing this now! 

SW01
Level 2

@freedomtoast no I did not. Someone at TurboTax says that it shows them denied but that they could not send any documentation.  Of course CreditKarma was of no assistance and even the IRS had no knowledge as to why I would be denied as I have no debts owed to any agencies. This will most likely be my last year with TurboTax bc I paid the higher rate and the service has been terrible

I haven't gotten either yet still waiting

I'm experiencing this now and have no answers anywhere! Did any of you get closure to this??

KirbyR

It’s not a complete number

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Please contact Credit Karma on their Contact Us page

See these resources for more information:   

See Offer details and disclosures for the Refund Advance program for more information.   

TurboTax Help article When will my refund be deposited into my Credit Karma Money™ account?*    

Credit Karma's What is TurboTax Refund Advance?   

Make sure your accounts are linked: Linking Credit Karma with TurboTax Account  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Aloha89
Returning Member

Has anyone gotten any information about this "refund advance" the irs website says my return was approved and I got a date for my refund but still haven't heard anything about it at all

No haven't heard a word! No denial no approval. Mine got approved today also but that's on where's my refund site 

Update. So I still never got my advance but the IRS approved my refund for deposit. Theu said by the 27th

Maybe time for everyone to get a lawyer involved. Seems like a bit of a scam to get you to sign up for a bank account that will begin to charge you fees.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies