turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My federal refund was accepted Where is my refund advance

so it's been more then 18 hours and still have not got my refund advance after i E-File my taxes and they accepted my federeal im confused i have not gotten a email saying i was approved or denied does any one esle have this issue 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

775 Replies

I am experiencing the same exact problem! No email stating approval or denial, and it notification that I applied for it has disappeared from the homepage.

I am having the same issue - it said I was approved and as soon as the IRS accepted my tax return the advance box disappeared, no emails, absolutely no information.

yup same here. It’s like they just wanted us to sign up for the credit karma. So far anyone I’ve asked who signed up for the Refund Advance is having the same issue. Now we are all stuck with this account and can’t even change it 😂 that sucks

SAME! 😑😒

Same, the help chat was zero help either. I only did it with the refund advance so I could get part of it quickly but now it seems like that was a waste of time. So frustrating lol 

Same this sucks 😔

Yeah we are all in the same boat. And no one can help. Turbo tax supervisors are no help at all and have no idea what they’re talking about. First century banks line is now busy as well probably because people are complaining. And everyone gives generic responses. The partnership with CREDIT KARMA IS BAD BUSINESS TURBO TAX 

brooklynkay41
Returning Member

SAME! I'm so frustrated!

brooklynkay41
Returning Member

Are you serious?! Did you talk to a live person from Turbo Tax and Credit Karma? I'm so frustrated...

Yes I’ve talked to at least 20 people since yesterday and I’m on hold still. Prob wasting my time because no one knows. Yesterday I had turbo tax tell me three times they don’t approve the advance first century does. Fittest century said credit karma does and credit karma said turbo tax does. Smh I’m so angry smh 

Same here. They should at least let us know if we’re approved or not. This waiting game sucks.  

brooklynkay41
Returning Member

Turbo tax told me "It says on our website that it could take longer" I said "It literally says 1-2 hours" freaking ridiculous. I've been on hold with credit Karma for nearly an hour. I have a desk job...I got allll the time to wait lol 

"Typically within 1 hour"! Yeah right, after several years with Turbo Tax, I probably won't be back next year. What a joke this credit karma thing is. 

Tiffany2022
Returning Member

This is so discouraging. I applied for the advance ONLY because they said 1 hour. I will never, ever do this again. I didn’t even necessarily need the money immediately. Now I’m stuck with a useless credit karma money account that I WILL be closing after I finally get my advance. How shameful of Credit Karma/Intuit for participating in this type of deception. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies