Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My estimated taxes voucher amount is not accurate for 2021. How do I change the 1040-ES vouchers that include the payment due?

Hi,

First, I like the feature of the estimated tax payment voucher.  Very nice.

I received income for 2020 that I will not receive in 2021.  The automatically calculated estimated tax payments and prepared 1040-ES vouchers (that include the payment due date) are grossly overstated by a factor of 50-60%.  How do I change the amount of the estimated payment shown on the vouchers to reflect the lower income for 2021 and resulting lowered estimate?

Thanks in advance.

Ed

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My estimated taxes voucher amount is not accurate for 2021. How do I change the 1040-ES vouchers that include the payment due?

You can just line-out the printed amount and write in the amount you will be sending with the Form 1040-ES.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

You can just line-out the printed amount and write in the amount you will be sending with the Form 1040-ES.

Thanks

My estimated taxes voucher is not accurate for 2022. How do I change 1040-ES voucher?

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

You can follow the instructions above by @DoninGA and just line-out the printed amount and write in the amount you will be sending with the Form 1040-ES. @9MoreGrace

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies