jofladland

My debit card was canceled thru green dot so where my EIC stimulus money going to go??

Since the account is closed any direct deposit will be rejected.  The IRS will mail the refund check to the address entered on the tax return.

Do you mean your child tax credit monthly payments?   In August there will be a portal on the IRS site where you can enter banking information if you have some other account to use.  The portal does not work yet.

https://www.irs.gov/credits-deductions/advance-child-tax-credit-payments-in-2021